Saturday, November 11, 2006

Pics For the Week

1.Cleveland vs. Atlanta
This is a must win for ATL after the debacle in Detroit!! Atlanta wins!

2. Buffalo vs. Indianapolis
I am ready, ready, ready for the Colts to take a loss. So I must go with Buffalo. Buffalo wins!

3. Baltimore vs. Tennessee
I think Baltimore is looking good theses days so I am going with Big Play Ray and friends. Baltimore wins!

4. Green Bay vs. Minnesota
I am am Greenbay loyalist. So C.W. take it to 'em. GreenBay wins!

5. Kansas City vs. Miami
Should I go with Miami??? Ok as long as I don't see Culpepper........Miami wins!

6. San Fran vs. Detroit
Ok who really cares?!!!!! But since Detroit beat the Falcons I need to see some retaliation. San Fran wins!

7. Houston vs. Jacksonville
Ok I am back with my Jags and in town gto watch so go Jags! Jax wins!

8. NY Jets vs. New England
Hmmmmmmmmm who cares!!!!!!! New England wins!

9. San Diego vs. Cincinnati
I love Ocho-Cinco so it is really easy for me to say.................Cincinnati wins!

10. Washington at Philadelphia
Let's continue the anti-McNabb campaign with a big win!!! Washington wins

11. Denver vs. Oakland
Although Oakland has pulled off some very surprising wins I just can't conceive one for them today, so..............................Denver wins!

12. St. Louis vs. Seattle
Who cares, to the10th power!!! Uhhh .........................St. Louis wins!

13. New Orleans vs. Pittsburg
How did Pittsburge ever win a SuperBowl? Well they wont win this either (HAHA). New Orleans wins!

14. Dallas vs Arizona
There really should be no question here! Go T.O.!!! Dallas wins!

15. Chicago vs. NY Giants
Now this should be good since Chicago had that loss last week. But the Giants are all injured. Hmmmmm Chicago wins!

16. Tampa vs. Carolina
Hmmm, let's see. Its in NC and I think there is a cold front on the ay open stadium at home......Carolina wins!


There you have it folks!!!!!!

Kisses,
Ayana

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Decent picks overall. Just bad team performances or outright luck had u lose some but really generally picks I woulda went with.

The anti-McNabb is killing me though. How you love O.D. aka T.O. is BEYOND me.

Picking Buffalo over the Colts looked like a crazy pick but after the game......you almost had the upset pick of the week right there.

Keep it up and will have to get u on yahoo sports for fantasy football.

Anonymous said...

So much for PittsburgH losing against New Orleans