Friday, December 08, 2006

Missing in Action!

Hi everyone sorry I have been MIA just running around getting ready for X-mas etc. Plus I am depressed about my Hurricanes and my Falcons but here are my week 14 picks!


Atlanta at Tampa Bay
A MUST WIN FOR ATL..........ATL wins!

Baltimore at Kansas City
I am really liking Baltimore although I bet against them last week, but that is because I love ocho-cinco......Baltimore wins!

Indianapolis at Jacksonville
Well Big Baby is back in the line up and if we weren't the same sign we would be a couple but 2 Cancers are way too emotional to make it!!! (HAHA) But since my loyalties lie with J-ville................JAX wins!

Minnesota at Detroit
Who cares........Detroit wins!
.
New England at Miami
Hate Culpepper and Harrington but hate he Pats more........Miami wins!

N.Y. Giants at Carolina
Now this should be good. Hmmm I am gonna go out on a limb and go with the Giants....................Giants win!

Oakland at Cincinnati
Two words...Chad Johnson..............Cincy wins!

Philadelphia at Washington
Who cares.....But I don't like McNabb and Garcia??Please!........Washington wins!

Tennessee at Houston
Eventhough I think baseman Jones is a bitch, I love Vince so................Tennessee wins!

Green Bay at San Francisco
C.W. is the man...............Green Bay wins!

Seattle at Arizona
Another who cares!!!!! Arizona needs to win!

Buffalo at N.Y. Jets
I have to go with the J-E-T-S.....JETS!JETS!JETS win!

Denver at San Diego
D.Will has been looking real go...Almost makes me think twice on cussing him out.....NOT!!!!! Denver wins!

New Orleans at Dallas
The game I most want to see!!!!! Dallas needs to knock them out. Go Romo! Go T.O.!!!...Dallas wins!!!!!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hello, Ayana! Good to have your picks back and even better to have you posting to your blog again. Do you make your picks based on your emotions? About your beloved Canes, did they surprise you with who they hired as their head coach? I was completely surprised, I'm wishing the brother all the luck in the world for his success. I'll be pulling for the canes next year not a fan but a supporter. Which player do you like best, Terrell Owen, Chad Johnson, Keyshawn Johnson, Randy Moss and for laughs Dontae Culpepper? Love you, Ayana!

Brayja said...

Ayana, please don't be depressed about the Hurricanes, it's just one bad season, but the future is promising with the promotion of Shannon to head coach. Now, for your Falcons, they are in trouble especially being that they play the Cowboys in 2 weeks. I have a answer to your conflict you should relocate to Dallas and become a Cowboys fans, we would love to have you in Dallas. I would love to have you in Dallas, well, maybe my wife wouldn't but hell who cares what she thinks. Good to have your picks back, Goodluck! You're the greatest.

Anonymous said...

Ayana the Jaguars are at full strength all 16 players that were on the injured list practiced this week, so their game against Indianapolis should be a good one. I am a big fan of Leftwich and I think the Jaguars have a better chance of winning with him even though Garrard has been impressive. The Jaguars have to make a run right now and really can't afford to lose any more games, so, lets hope they will run the table and start by beating Peyton Manning and his colts. Ayana what's really cool about your blog is that you talk about topics such as sports and that you have not made it a forum only for the discussion of sex or the bashing of men. I really like the way you have kept all topics open for discussion.

Anonymous said...

Just like a true Atlanta fan hoping for Dallas to knock my Saints out after the Falcons couldn't take care of business (I'm getting used to it being in the ATL surrounded by Falcon fans). It would be great to see your expression when my Saints win Sunday (hopefully you wouldn't be giving me the Vick version of the Dirty Bird).

Also, don't hate Culpepper because Saban chose him instead of Drew Brees.

About your Hurricanes, don't worry, it won't be long before your saying "It's great, to be, a Miami Hurricane", just keep them away from LSU and they'll be fine.
Anyway, take care.

Anonymous said...

aaaaah....AYANA...I just discovered you have a blog....and what do I se when I read it? how much you hate the PATS....the team of the decade!
Its been a while we met while you were in Boston. Back then we had not won even 1 superbowl yet....and as for you r dolphins! oh well :-) ... but i hope they don't win this sunday.....lol....when are you coming to Boston again? you are missed.
happy holidays to you and have a great new year.
p.s. FAJA says hi too -wink-

Anonymous said...

Ayana, did you see T.O. on ESPN NFL Sunday Countdown, truly he looked and sound ridiculous. The interview with Michael Irvin was horrible and it goes to show this grown man needs to be coddled are you available to coddle him. I love T.O. but when you're being paid 25 million to catch a ball, that should be all the motivation needed to catch the ball, where is his professionalism. I thought Michael Irvin was going to slap T.O. because some of the answers he was giving were just crazy. It's sad to see a black man who is so successful act that way, just like it was sad to hear another black man like Tom Jackson of ESPN speaking of and wanting to see his demise. I wish you were the answer to putting a smile in his heart, because that would be a easy fix.