Friday, January 19, 2007

MY SPACE

Ok personally I am not a fan of My Spae don't see the point. But there are 3 Ayana profiles on my space and only 1 is me. This is my My Space Page:

http://www.myspace.com/ayanaangelatl

The others are imposters but I do not log in to my page almost ever. Not into the whole 'My Space' craze at all. Sorry folks:)!

I saw a comment that said the one impersonating me they bet is making lots of $$ on myspace. But how do you make $$ on Myspace? All their website info/blog etc points back to my actual site. So if that poster could explain thanks!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I find if pretty hilarious, Ayana! One of the myspace pages even says you are located in Houston and even says you are a virgo. Any true fan of Ayana Angel knows those details are wrong and should be able to tell from that info the page is a fake using your name for whateva purpose. What's really sad about it other than someone using your name is that page has more hits from friends then your real page. But don't worry Ayana true fans know the real deal. Too bad there is nothing you can do about it. Maybe you can post on those fake pages that the page is fake and list your real myspace page. I hate myspace also.

aliyudaku said...

I seen the same profile that says you are from houston. and guess what? I am sure that person is making a lot of money with that profile. it has around 38000 friends.

Anonymous said...

I just wanted to ask if you have ca college background what made you go into the adult entertainment industry,and 2nd do you go on regular dates with men you find interesting on a eprsonal level?