Monday, June 11, 2007

The Counter Offer, Sopranos Finale

Wow I am really feeling myself. So I basically told my manager that would not work for me and also let her know how I felt bamboozled etc. She came back with a better offer. Same original salary (the one that was acceptable to me), +$2k signing bonus (payable this week), bonus incentives, and I can definitely work from home 2-3 days a wee. So I am going to discuss further when I get there today but to me that was even better than what I started off with. So thanks to all who suggested I just let it rip and tell them how I feel!

Now I don't know about you but as an avid fan of the Sopranos I was so extremely disappointed with the ending. I basically stopped my life for this show weekly and what was that nonsense I saw? The Arab dude walks by (wasn't that Christopher's friend Mohammad) and Meadow is running in the door looking crazed and what?????????????????? I understand you can't kill off Tony for movie possibilities but come on!!!!!!I felt robbed cheated!!!


Thanks for all the support!!

Kisses,
Ayana

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congratulations on getting a good counter offer, but, will the job itself keep you interested enough to keep you happy? How much can you really trust them to do what they say they will? I offer you my best wishes with that, but personally I would love to see you continue in the adult industry because plain and simple you are amongst the best in my opinion. Hopefully one day you will visit my city.

Anonymous said...

Congrats on the counter offer!

Am I the only one who has never seen the Sopranos?