Saturday, October 21, 2006

In Addition and Weekly Picks

OK let's see. I have been on the run in DC this week. Had a lot of fun and worked a bit too hard:)!

In response to some comments....
No definitely not in love plus like I said after this episode I am turned off. I deleted his # out of my phone and don't know it by heart so he won't be hearing from me and no I have not heard from him either. His friend and my friend are deeply in love. It's almost sickening they have gone from 0 to 60 in a less than a month. Yes he and his friend still speak. Nope I have not asked his friend anything because he cant answer for his boy so it is what it is:)!!!!!


Now for my NFL picks for the week...........

Let's start at home
1.Falcons over Steelers
I refuse to give up hope completely but if they don't produce today I just might......

2. Carolina over Cincinnati
I love Chad Johnson but he cant do it alone and with players getting suspended for hanging out the club and driving home f-ed up its not gonna happen, so Go Panthers!!!!

3.Detroit vs. Jets
Who cares!!!!!!!!!! Jets win

4.Green Bay vs. Miami
Well since I despise Culpepper and the Detroit reject and since C.W. is my boy Green Bay it is!!!!

5. Jacksonville vs. Houston
My baby is hurt get well soon Big Baby!!!!! Jacksonville wins!

6.New England vs. Buffalo
Another who cares!!!!!!! New England wins

7.Philadelphia vs. Tampa Bay
Another who cares for me but since I don't like McNabb and love T.O. Tampa Bay wins!!!

8. San Diego vs. Kansas City
Is this even a question San Diego wins and wins big!!!!

9. Denver vs. Cleveland
Another why are we even going to play, isn't it obvious Denver wins!!!!

10. Arizona vs. Oakland
I predict that Oakland will not win 1 game this year. So Arizona and Lienhart with award winning hair win again!

11. Minnesota vs. Seattle
I can't stand either team but I can't stand the state of Minnesota more so .......Seattle kicks ass by at least 12.

12. Washington vs. Indianapolis
I am feeling risky and I am tired of Peyton winning all season but never making it to the big dance so lets go out on a limb and Washington wins!!!!

Monday Night!!!!!
13. Dallas vs. New York Giants
Well I love T.O. and I want him to succeed and I am no longer a Giant loyalist so GO T.O., Dallas wins at home!!!!

And there you have it folks ma not be based on numerical statistics but I bet my win average is at least 60% We'll see!!!!!!!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the picks but I disagree with you on the falcons beating the steelers, I bet on the steelers, no way washington will beat indianapolis, bet is on the colts. Another is Philadelphia, I hate Philly but no way do they lose to Tampa, bet is on Philly. It's a toss up between Carolina and Cinncinati, but I always try to bet on black, Bengals coach is a brother so I'll pull for him. Your picks or pretty good I'm sure you will achieve your 60 % thanks for your input. Also, I bet on you to come out on top in this situation with Casper, I call him Casper because he disappeared just like a ghost. I wish you well, see you next week for your picks. Have a great week

Anonymous said...

Your picks have broken even but I choose Philly over Tampa and Steelers over Falcons, Bengals over Panthers, so I ended up 5 wins to 7 loses but thanks anyway Hopefully tomorrow's pick Dallas over Giants will help me to win back some of the money I lost today. So, I'm going to bet big on Dallas. Maybe next week we will fair better. Again, thanks for the picks. Have a great week.

Anonymous said...

Relationships that go 0-60 in a flash is lust. Won't last. I have been told and reminded again that the mental stimulation of relationships drives the physical connection longer and deeper than anything experienced. That's why when relationships end the pain can be unbearable. However, what does not kill you makes you stronger. Time heals all wounds.

You're mad now but cleaning the house is always good thing, especially when you blast your favorite CD and the neighbors are afraid to knock on the door. Makes the feel like they should have been invited to the party.

OK! Lets get to the chase. I got the Bears and Ravens at the end when this is all done? Air McNair v Lovie Smith. Bring it on! What do you think?