Thursday, May 10, 2007

That Fight Was BS

Ok I don't know about anyone else but I need my $59.95 back! Did anyone see a punch that looked like it had any power to it? Its like when is the fight going to really get heated? Then it was over and how did Mayweather pull off that decision? After all that trash talk he barely hit ODLH. Uhhhhh I think it was all to get Oscar the big retirement payday and to get Mayweather another belt so they can boost up the next fight with Mosley.

And what's up with Floydd senior's hair? Is it just me or does he remind you of the Clingon on Star Trek or better yet the Predator? Uhhhhhh.

But it was a virtual cornucopia of who's who but BS just the same!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yep, boxing is just as fixed as pro wrestling. It's great to see that you are suceeding with your new career!

Anonymous said...

Yeah, I'm with you Ayana. It was all about the pay day. They will probably get an even bigger purse for the rematch (if they have one).

keebo106 said...

Now I'm surprised at you Ayana for ordering PPV for the fight. If I knew that I would reimbursed you lol. No direspect to Oscar but there was no way I was Pay Per Viewing that. A sports bar was just fine for me but I know there's certain events that must be seen when it actually takes place because you dont want to ruin the suspense or anticipation of it. I felt Oscar was the aggressor from 1-8. Floyd pot shotted backing up. Never hurt, marked up or backed up Oscar. They should fight again. A lil bit off the subject, what do you think about the recent trouble with Ricky Williams? I can't understand it, between him and Pac-Man Jones I dont know who's worse.

Unknown said...

YEAH MAYEWEAHER POPS DID LOOK SCARY AS HELL.LOL YES OSCAR WAS THE AGRESSOR,BUT MAYWEATHER WAS THE SMARTER AND ACCURATE FIGHTER. OSCAR WAS THROWIN PUNCHES,BUT HE WASN'T CONNECTING.MAYWHEATHER WAS. WE ALL KNOW THERE'S GOING TO BE A REMATCH...

Anonymous said...

will you marry me