Thursday, September 06, 2007

NFL Picks Overall/Week 1 & Oprah

AFC North

I am so in love with Ocho-Cinco!!! I am picking Cincy or Baltimore to win the division. The real issue will be can B-more get their offense going and can Cincy come up with a defense. Hell its gonna be Baltimore to win the division with a

AFC South

Has anything changed for the Colts.....?????NO so its so easy the Colts win this division. I am very hopeful and partial towards J-ville. My play husband runs the defense here and lets hope Gerrard can do what Leftwich could not!!

AFC East

Ok in a perfect world the Dolphins win baby!!! Common sense and reality.............the Patriots. And I am going one step further the Pats are going all the way to win yet another Super Bowl!

AFC West

Ok this is like my who gives a shit Division but I really like LT so it should be pretty easy for San Diego to clinch this!

AFC North

Another of my who gives a shit Division. But loyalty lies and no one can say anything negative about my boy CW so .....................Packers win. Yes that is what I said Packers win this division!

AFC South

Before I get all choked up lets just say that Reggie and Drew were so close, so close! So I think this year that will come together and they will win the Division and I will go out on a limb again and I am sending them to Arizona!!!!!

NFC East

I should be pretty predictable by now. With the body of a god............I choose T.O. and the Cowboys to win this and shake all the hater off!

NFC West

My final who gives....but this is one step further to who gives a fuck:)!
Ok, ok I have to pick someone........I still like Matty so Arizona it is!!!

There you have it folks my overall picks...........................!!!!!!!!

Now Week One.....

1.New Orleans wins over the Colts

2.Denver over Buffalo W

3. Jacksonville over Tennessee (See you there baby!!!)

4.Miami over Washington

5. Carolina beats St. Louis W

6.New England over the Jets W

7. ATL beats Minnesota

8.Pittsburg over Cleveland W

9. Greenbay wins over Philly W

10. Houston beats Kansas City W

11. Tampa Bay beats Seattle

12. San Diego will spank Chicago W

13. Oakland over Detroit

14. Dallas over the Giants!!!! W

15. Baltimore over Cincy (I'm sorry Chad)

16. Arizona over San Fran


Lets see how I make out......Good luck fantasy team players.

Ok I am watching the Today Show and they have a segment on can Oprah determine who is the next President. Does she really have that much power? I am mean come one. That's like saying women in America only listen to what she likes. Now I know she has made several best sellers and careers just from being endorsed on her show but President???????

Kisses,
AA

13 comments:

Unknown said...

I know this might be wrong on the Oprah Winfrey subject but in the famous words of O.J. Simpson: "It happens".

Evil Bob said...

Hello Ayana:

Well, I see that you have picked the Patriots. I have trained you well. Should I buy you a Wes Welker jersey or a Randy Moss jersey? Oh, decisions, decisions.

Later.

Anonymous said...

Oprah has power but don't forget she's a black woman, they will never allow us to have that much power. Don't let white America fool you, they aren't ready for a black president or someone black having the power to determine who the president may be. It's nice to hear them say, yes, I would vote for Obama, but they never finish the sentence " when hell freezes over". Your NFL picks are weak, you already lost on your pick of the Saints over Indy .... Sure, right, Atlanta will beat Minnesota, NOT! Get ready for a long disappointing season with your picks. Goodluck

The Warden said...

well AA i guess that Saints team with Reggie"I Suck"Bush let you down. Never go against Indy in dome!!

The Warden said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
DJKB said...

you had some good picks. you ought to have a pickem contest. choose whatever prize you want to give away. maybe a video or a autograph picture. this week may be to late but hey we still have 15 games left

DJKB said...

you need to stop sleeping on tennessee. vince young is the truth

Anonymous said...

8 and 8 is not very impressive. I think you let home town favorites cloud your judgement in making picks. Better luck next week.

Anonymous said...

Hi Ayana,

"How bout dem COWBOYS" appreciate you showing the boys some love. I will in Miami for week 2 to watch my boys beat the Dolphins.

Anonymous said...

The packers... wth are you drinking? LMBAO They will not beat my Bears! Wow both your teams suck, the midway monsters of the NFC will forgive you so you can jump on the banwagon when we win the Super Bowl. Good luck in the dating world and Get a Bears poster and hang it up in your bedroom.

Anonymous said...

Tuned in to get your picks for week 2, but since they aren't post yet, I must tell you I experienced last night what you did to this guy by falliing asleep. My lady friend called me last night around 6:30 wanted to come over and watch with me a couple of movies she had already viewed but wanted to share them with me, so after getting irritated with me for asking question to catch up with the movie, because I was in the kitchen preparing popcorn and drinks, she gets comfortable and decide to take a nap halfway through the movie. After snoring her way through the first movie, she awakes as I attempt to get out from under her to put in another movie. After watching part of the next movie she again falls asleep again and this time it's more than a nap it's like a 2 1/2 hour snore-a-ton but being the man I am I endured it and by the time she finally wakes up I'm ready to sleep but now she wants to talk and be freaky and all that stuff and then proceeds to get irritated and upset because now I'm disinterestd and ready to sleep. My question to you is who do you think needs to apologize for the evening turning out the way it did? I don't understand the falling asleep, especially when the person who is falling asleep is the guess?

Anonymous said...

Where are your picks for today? Don't tell us you are becoming inconsistent with posting your picks? I personally enjoy your picks, even though you started off the year at an average pace (lol).

Unknown said...

So angel here are my football picks as in, who will make the playoffs.

Afc east: patriots 16-0
north: steelers 11-5
south: colts 12-3-1
west: chargers 10-6
wild1: texans 9-7
wild2: browns 9-7
Nfc East: Giants 13-3
north: packers 12-4
south: buccaneers 10-6
west: 49rs 9-7
wild1: cowboys 12-4
wild2: lions 10-6

The superbowl will be a 1st for the lions as they take on the patriots. the lions defeat patriots 49-31.

Johns picks