Tuesday, July 17, 2007

Change Is Coming........NFL/ATL/DC Madam

Well well well. Since it looks like Mikey is on his way to the slammer I must exit ATL stage right as well. Its been a lot of fun but I have always wanted to get back to MIA and now is as good a time as any. So Dade County welcome me back:)!!!! Plus my new job has an office with my name on it in the MIA so by next month this time ATL will be history except for the games I already have tickets too.

Especially now that the Dolphins have seen things my way and RELEASED that dead weight they call Culpepper. Wouldn't it e ironic if he ended up in ATL. And who is it that decided to trade Matt Schaubb? I bet their days are numbered:).


OOOOOOWWWWW-WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE its gonna be a great NFL season!!! I cant wait. But I can not stand with Vick on this one. The things he is alleged of participating are so evil and cruel it just makes you want to puke. I have a dog and I am looking to get another and I cant even fathom some of the atrocities listed in that indictment. His career is over. Doe. A family with so much WASTED talent!!!!!!

Anyone care to pick who the last 4 teams will be in the final face off? I will go out on a limb and say I see the Patriots back in it:). I will have to do more research to come up with my other 3.

Anyone watch the ESPYS. Is T.O. the lone-star of the Cowboys or was that his tribute to the 'Lone Star' state?

I was going to touch on the DC madam thing but I think I will leave my comments out of it but I would love to here yours:).

Look to whoever said I am not standing by Mike no and neither are the Falcons. Have you read the things that are in there? Be for real you dont know a kennel that is visibly seen from initial photos of construction of the house. Come on who are we kidding. You forget I live in ATL and I know things. So its not an issue on idictment. This is a federal case and I don't know about you but the feds don't come a knocking without all their ducks in a row. Not to mention you have as many parties and fight-parties there are a host of people available to testify as to the validity of the charges. As for Culpepper you will see when they 1st picked him up I said he was worthless and now they finally see. I have never been a fan of Culpepper and never will be.

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ayana I never hear you talk about my bears, what would it take for you to become a fan. I think the Bears amd saints in the NFC and the chargers and pats from the AFC will be the last 4 teams standing.

Anonymous said...

U are so full of it, there you go convict the man before proven guilty. I'm willing to bet Vick doesn't spend a single day in Prison, too much money for that plus not enough evidence to convict. Remember it's easy to get an indictment, but to get a conviction in a criminal court it has to be proven beyond a resonable doubt. I always knew you were the type to abandon when in need of support. Go ahead jump ship just like you did to Culpepper.

Anonymous said...

Final 4 Patriots,Denver,the NFC can be anybody by default but I will say Carolina and da bears.I hoping for the saints though.Can't we have 3 or 4 AFC teams.NFC will be worse this year. Sorry Ms. But Miami draft sucked,trent will help but not enough weapons for that division.I agree this is federal rarely do they lose or indict for the hell of it.Inocent until proven guity but the damage is already done,also by owning the property he is included in all.It does not matter if he "was not there" or "was not aware of illegal activity".I don't think money will get him out of this Feds have more money and his pockets are not that deep nor was he loved like some of the other sports figures. Talk about 6th degrees of seperation. MIA is your team DC gets signed by them.ATL was your team and may get DC since your other team MIA cuts him.Talk about a connection.Count to 10 cool off and continue reading Ms.

Since you are looking for a new team New Orleans can use you.You are an Angel, team is the Saints and NO is called a city of sin,seems like they can use an Angel on there side.I could never figure out why schaub was traded when they had doubts about there star QB and a new coach from college ranks.Keep the picks coming this Fall.

Unknown said...

hey ayana.
just wanted to say I am a big fan of yours. I can't believe your not in the business anymore and regret I never got to meet you out of all the times you visited ny.
I love women that watch football. I think with the addition of moss the patriots will play the colts in the afc championship. I hope the colts win as the patriots are like the spurs to me and I hate watching the same team win all the time. In the nfc I am pulling for the giants but wouldn;t bet on it since we lost our best player tiki. I think new orleans will play either phili or cowboys. I think with wade phillips' defense and romo getting more experience the cowboys should have a great shot. unless t.o. messes everything up!!lol.
Eli Manning just doesn;t show me he can become a dominate player like peyton. I feel the same disappointment in vick as he has so much potential but can;t become a consistent passer. Having the number 1 rushing offense every year takes a lot of pressure off a quarterback. Vick should be like rothlisberger (that championship year) where he has less than 25 passing attempts but gets 70% completion percentage, 250 yards and 2 tds a game.
As for his indictment, i think vick will get off. The organization is still behind him and he signed 100 million dollar contract. He can afford the best lawyers and I;m sure management will do everything in there power to get him out of jail time. He is one of the most entertaining players in the league and they need him to sell tickets. Remember jamal lewis got convicted of making a drug transaction and got a few month during the offseason.

I was browsing thru some of your other posts but couldn't find what type of job you have now. Sounds sales related since you mentioned commission. Hope your adjustment goes well, Im sure college is always an option. I guess worse case you can go back to making movies but sure your tired of it. You will be one of my all time favorites. I remember seeing you on eros when i first got the internet like 10 yrs ago, before you made any movies and once i saw you in bootytalk with marcus i knew you make it big. you have a beautiful face and amazing body.(but im sure you've heard that a million times)

I get like you too when I hear some f'ed up stuff like rape but deep down i feel we should abolish capital punishment. we are the only 1st world nation that has it. Even if a loved one was murdered, giving a murderer the death penalty won;t bring them back. but most of all with all the appeals and it being so unfair, with black men usually getting it the most. not to mention all of the wrong convictions.

i hope you enjoy reading this. feel free to email me.
pat from ny

Anonymous said...

I agree with you on Vick. Not as bad as Scooter Libby getting CONVICTED of 5 felony counts... and getting off!
Love ya Ayana!

Anonymous said...

Indianapolis and New England in AFC; Dallas and New Orleans in NFC or just for humor whateva team Culpepper ends up with.... LOL

Anonymous said...

met ya in NYC. Hope you like your new job. Gotta go to Miami soon :)

Carlos
shokjak@aol.com

Anonymous said...

You need to be flogged if you believe Trent Green is a better quarterback than Culpepper. What exactly has Trent Green done in the NFL that is so much more impressive then Culpepper. I can't seem to think of anything, please let me know. Here's something for you to think about after Vick is done with all his legal troubles and as you claim the Atlanta organization is done with him. How will you feel when he is the quarterback of your loved Dolphins. My final four Cowboys-Falcons and New England-Baltimore

Unknown said...

Welcome back to Mia. I'm living in St. Thomas now trying to get back there (it's hometown for me) on a transfer or Ft. Lauderdale. I work for the feds. On Vick, he will get no jail time. The most Vick will get is probation or a few months...MAX! However, there is a high probability that Vick will get off, outright. Keep it up Ms. Angel. Very interesting read.

P.S. Go Dolphins!!!