Monday, July 09, 2007

MY SPACE.......Again

Ok this has really got to stop. Now there is a 2nd Ayana-my space imposter. I will say it again I am 31 yearls old and proud 5'4

These are the imposter pages:

http://myspace.com/ayanaangelonline

http://www.myspace.com/ayanangel

I cant not stand myspace and barely log on. The only reason I have a page is to deflect the nonsense. So whoever this is get a life. Why put up a page and then link back to my real contact info? What's the point?

This is my page and as you can see I barely log in nor do I really add friends its useless and pointless in my opinion. http://www.myspace.com/ayanaangelatl

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Adding friends to your MYSPACE page can be very profitable,AYANA.Let's face it,you have a lot of fans and people who really dig you. Imagine if you had some product you were promoting and you had thousands of qualied leads(your myspace friends)just waiting to by it? Remember,MYSPACE is a NETWORKING website.Why not take advantage of it?

Anonymous said...

LOL that fake myspace still up..you should report them

Anonymous said...

Hello Ayana,

Are you excitingly anticipating
the up and coming NFL season?

The recent changes and additions
concerning some teams will really
be interesting, wouldn^t you say?

Will David Carr really show his true
talent now as a member of the Denver
Broncos?

Is Randy Moss the most effective
decoy in the league now that he is with the Pats?

Who will finally figure out that when you run the ball at the Bears middle line that you can beat them?
The Pittsburgh Steelers proved that thanks to the Bus!

Ayana, if you are in Chicago during season play, let^s hook up for a game?

An avid football and Ayana fan.

Drew 49

Musa said...

I see your point, but it's like a double edged sword. On the one side, the people using your name are gaining popularity at your name-sake's expense. However, on the other hand, why bother? If people are dumb enough to think, after doing a search for your name, that this is the real deal albeit the fact that they also saw several hundred returns using the same credentials, then let 'em live in their pools of ignorance.

Anonymous said...

I can't blame her it gets to be a lot of work with fake profiles and pic stealers. I had to sick our pitbull (our really really mean jewish/sicilian lawyer) on this "producer" a few weeks ago for stealing the beat and hook to one of my artist songs ( when I say steal he was saying it was an original work). some people are just F#@king sad they can't go on their own name and talent.