Friday, September 08, 2006

Hello All!!!!

Let's see today is a great week! I met a new girly-girl in ATL. She has a website www.laurengold.net . I am so excited about my new friend she is absolutley stunning!!! With a personality to match. We clicked instantly so listen up a new partner in crime! I think I will nickname her Black Barbie:)LOL!Anyway she and I went out for drinks and kicked it up at the local strip-club (ah a girl after my own heart)!

Today is beauty day. Hair, nails, eyebrows because I will on the run all next week. First stop LA! Hmm what do you think of me as a red-hed? Picture that? Maybe I will let you see..................Stay tuned!!!


Hi everyone and welcome to my new blog!!!!

I will make it a point to log on and keep fans and friends updated on my where, whens and whats.

This week I am on semi-vacation in ATL.

I worked with the W.E.W. - (Women's Extreme Wrestling) Ladies at Atlanta's Earth Link Live for their upcoming pay-per-view event. It was alot of fun and a virtual United Colors of Ass affair!

Who knows maybe Ayana Angel will develop into a in the ring character!!! Wouldn't that be funny!!!

All in all this was a pretty good week except for my severe allergy attack. It's raining pollen in GA and I thought I would just die! I should have taken a picture for you guys! (LOL!)

Kisses,Ayana

No comments: