Friday, September 08, 2006

Hi everyone!!! Go Heat!!! Yeah Miami!

Now all those Kobe supporters can you see the light now!!! I love that Miami won! Shaq said and it is written, Ha ha!!

Lets see not too much going on since we last spoke same old same old.

To expand on my previous question about me...this is what I don't get. Men want to marry the so called 'good-girl' but then will cheat on them with the so called bad-girl. Then as a woman such as myself if I act as myself its all fun and games and then they fall in love while I am myself but then they want me to turn into someone else now that they are in love. What's up with that? Why cant I be me and still have it all? Just a question that bugs me maybe because its a big calendar year in a few days or maybe I am getting softer who knows.:)

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I actually agree with that Ayana why do guys do thst stupid shit!!! marry good girl and then cheat with a bad girl? If you got one that's both why mess with it just let it flow

Anonymous said...

Ayana,

First of all, I am a huge fan of yours. I think you are one of the most beautiful people in this world. I also enjoy seeing what a true human you are by reading your blogs. I actually saw your site from eros and saw you will be in my area this week, I hope I can see you, but wanted to comment on the good girl/bad girl comment.

As a man we always would prefer as the say a freak in the sheets, but a lady in the streets. Thats why most of the "freaks" in the streets have no class, no education, and can not hold a conversation. A man does not want to be seen with such a woman, but will surely sleep with her. A women such as yourself who has class, beauty, freakish skillz in bed, are a rare commodity. I would not ask you to change a thing darling. If I was to get the chance, you would not have to change one thing about who you are. We would work it out. Peace

The teddy bear has left the building. DC metro area blogger