Friday, September 08, 2006

Hi everyone!!!

Sorry I haven't posted in awhile. I have been lounging. Not traveling this week so I am taking full advantage of a slow work week at home in Atlanta. Shooting a scene this evening and a photo shoot tomorrow for TKM which I am really excited about. I have wanted to shoot with them forever. I hope my expectations aren't too high!LOL!Also I have been toying around with the idea of this being the last year for videos. Its just not the fun it used to be. I don't really care for the male talent they have out now and everyone is like 21 which doesn't appeal to me at all sexually. It actually make me want to vomit! So with the risk of my scenes becoming boring and mundane I think this is the final year for that!

Lets see what's coming up. Well I am free Memorial Day weekend and offering travel specials since my appearance booking was cancelled last minute. My new buddy Lauren and I are off to Phoenix for a romantic evening June 2, I wonder who the special guy is:)? Also my wifey Olivia O'Lovely and I will be together in NY June 4-6 for the Hot 97 Summer Jam concert and then for fun the rest of the trip.

That's about all for now kiddies!

Kisses,
Ayana

No comments: