Friday, September 08, 2006

Hello Hello!!!!! And welcome to another episode into the mind of Ayana!!(haha)

Well wow is all I can say. Very insightful comments on the good girl/bad girl issue. I guess I am destined to be solo or strictly with women until I become a church lady if that ever happens. Its kind of sad to think that people can not accept you because they are too busy worrying about society or people that are so irrelevant to their day to day happiness. Very sad indeed. I do appreciate all the comments on the issue though!!!!!

I am on yet another vacation the rest of the week until Monday. Off to Key West this time. For some fishing, snorkeling, and jet-skiing. So I am quite excited about that.

I know many are not going to want to here this but I think I am at the end of the video game. The industry has changed so much and I really don't like it. I said this was the last year I will be doing scenes but I may not make it until the end of the year. LOL! I was in LA last week and basically had to leave. I couldn't take it. My 'supposed' video that was to be out and the one I have been working on for over a year is not one step closer to being done through no fault of mine. I was finally so fed up with my 'supposed' friend/producer that I offered to buy the scenes from the person which of course they refused to sell. So I almost don't think there was ever an intention to finish the video but more an attempt to try and keep me on the team so to speak because it doesn't take a year to shoot the remaining two scenes! Basically I guess the game has changed and either I am too set in my ways, over the whole video thing, been burned by the video game too many times, ready for something else (no clue what), or I just don't want to play anymore. I guess we'll have to wait and see.

Ayana

No comments: